Followers, thank you for being here, here’s some information that will save you time, and make you more productive, and, therefore, freer. (in that free time, grab a copy of “Rest, Why you get more done when you Work Less by Alex Soojung-Kim Pang“)
For personalized advice, call, text, fax Brendan at 415-871-9683.
This Friday will see the release of iOS 13 from Apple￼￼.
You will want this on your iPad and iPhone, for the following features:
- Simple automated sharing of your ETA when driving.
- Simpler notification management.
- Dark mode (looks so cool￼￼, saves battery, and is great in the evening)
- ￼Send unknown callers directly to voicemail.
- Automatically share your name, phone number and contact photo in messages, (fewer mysteries in those iMessage group chats)
- Beautiful ￼￼”Street View” style maps. (A demonstration of how Apple is not first, but rather, best at something)
- Redesigned Remiders app that can have sub-groups (for projects), allows tagging reminders with people (Remind Kevin to do his homework), integrates with Messages (when texting with Kevin, suggests this reminder), and much more.
- Vastly improved Photos app, that hides similar photos, and mundane things like pictures of receipts, yet highlights your amazing photos, reducing the scrolling often required to find the great photo.
To do this update safely, you’ll need to make sure your iPhone and iPad are backed up, so go into the iCloud settings of your device, and check that your iCloud backup has completed a successful backup recently.
Do this today, so that you can update to iOS 13 early on Friday.
For the full list of iOS 13 features, Click here to head over to the official Apple Website.
Remember, For personalized advice, call, text, fax Brendan at 415-871-9683.